[OSList] self organising world

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 22 23:14:12 PDT 2014

Sometimes someone asks me, 'what do you mean when you say we live in a self-organising world'?  I ask them to consider in their organisation the phenomenon of elevator, hall way, tea room conversations, or conversations people have with their 'allies' next to the water cooler or the rants they have with themselves in the car while driving home.  And in relation to OST I ask  what would happen if we invited some of those conversations out into the open. Most people get it pretty quickly.
Michael Wood
Perth, Western Australia