[OSList] OST Surprises & Lessons Learned: Today (July 17), 1pm Pacific

Lucas Cioffi lucas at barkbest.com
Thu Jul 17 09:36:52 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I'm experimenting with building a new technology for blending phone and
online conversation.  I think it will be of interest to professional
facilitators because it enables a more interactive conversation than a
conference call and an email discussion list.  It can be used to strengthen
both in-person and virtual events.

This is an informal experiment.  I've chosen a place and time, and you're
invited!

*Topic:* OST Surprises and Lessons Learned (plus you can add your own topic)

*When: *Today (July 17th) 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern.  Duration 30-45
minutes.
*Please drop me a quick email at lucas at barkbest.com <lucas at barkbest.com> so
I know how many people to expect. Thanks!*

*Where:*
Call in by phone: (605) 715-4920; Access code: 616033
And you can interact with others via this link when the call begins:
http://www.barkbest.com/t/OCqDfjzE

*Can't make it?*
If you can't make it but are interested, please email me a few times that
we can connect by phone next week and we can walk through how it works for
about 20 minutes.

*Why-- the bigger picture:*
I'm hoping that tools like this plus the weekly Skype call can eventually
bring us together as a community even more, especially for those who cannot
make the annual conference.  I'm a tool builder, and I'm looking to connect
with a few folks interested in becoming more active as grassroots community
organizers of this wonderful OST community.  I'm thinking these would be
people who want to connect with many more OS facilitators and have the time
to listen to what the community wants and find creative ways to meet those
needs.
--
Lucas Cioffi
Co-Founder, Bark!Best