[OSList] WOSonOS - (was OS & graphics)

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Jul 5 10:55:21 PDT 2014

Fabulous Gerardo -

I am sad to say that I will not be able to join you in Belgrade in September.
I had to plan more in advance because of the complexity of client care, finances, self care, and family care.

So I send you all a big hug - and perhaps some of you may wish to represent me with some Access Queen activities at the WOSonOS such as our tradition of having a Global Village Marketplace and a Silent Auction at the event, to generate resources, awareness and community for the following year’s Askers. For those of you who are not yet familiar with Access Queen - it is my ongoing project to help raise this awareness and community and resources at each WOSonOS. People coming to the conference bring and buy from each other beautiful things - from clothing to art work to poetry to services - exchanging culture and energy and then that money goes into a resource pool to help people of different financial abilities get to WOSonOSs.

So if some of you who register wish to do this at the event, let me know and I will send you the information about lessons-learned and signage and such.

Thanks dears, and to those of you who are my dear friends who I will miss - and my new friends whom I have not yet met - I raise a virtual glass of (red) wine to you as it may be a little longer until we are once again (or first) to meet in person.

And I know you will have a most wonderful WOSonOS hosted by the delightful Jasmina and colleagues…

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow Emerita, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space