[OSList] OSIG

Martin Roell martin at roell.net
Fri Jan 31 09:01:23 PST 2014

박영도 Spark.osk wrote:
> Open Space Imperial Group (OSIG)
> With a seed money of 8 million dollars, OSIG is slated to launch.
(...)
> Salery Range: 1,000,000 USD to 100,000 USD
>
> Staff needed

Great! :-)

With 400,000, I can do "Religious" and go around the globe and spread
the gospel. I'm also good at "Leisure" and at "Consulting". (I just
sometimes get confused which is which.)

I can't do "Yacht" yet, but I can do "Dinghy" if that helps. And I'll
cook a potato curry for anyone who comes to my kitchen.

Am I in now? Oh dear.

---

</delurk>

Hello List. This is Martin. I come from Luxembourg and live in Dresden.
Some of you have met me at the European Learning Exchange or around Art
of Hosting, or possibly even Holacracy. If you are very, very old, you
may know me from Blogsphere. http://roell.net/ has a few lines on
myself. http://kolmenet.tumblr.com/ a few more on the stuff I work on
most. (And lots of pretty pictures and links to waste time with.)

I'll speak more when I have more to say. And I'll be happy to attempt
answering any question you might want to throw at me.

Glad to be with you, thanks for having me.

Martin

--
Martin Röll, martin at roell.net, +49 1784984743
Twitter, Skype: martinroell | http://www.roell.net