[OSList] Peace in NYC

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:18:39 PST 2014

We will be waiting for you Dan! We have already started breaking bread or
is it the wine that has us hooked? Canada, Paris, Indiana, China, New
Jersey, Florida and our esteemed heartfelt host Nancy Davis are here. Many
others arriving!

True to form in the Open Space way of "Be prepared to be surprised" our
traditional meeting room flooded so we will be opening space in new digs
right next to our old digs.

Sending love to all. Your spirit is with us. We will keep you posted.

Suzanne