[OSList] OS Hotline Invite - Tuesday, January 14 - 12pm EST!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Wed Jan 15 10:35:57 PST 2014

Hi Lourdes!

Very glad to have you next time and whenever you can come!. It was fun!
Interesting discussion around a prospective engagement bringing together
victims and perpetrators of crime to share stories and create learning
material for I think a restorative justice type of program - question was
whether or not "[pure" open space without safety net facilitators and less
unregulated structure were the best fit.

:)

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole