[OSList] From linkedin today

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:06:34 PST 2014

Peggy

If I simplify what you say (and I apologize for it), I understand that  you
say that what keep a self-organized system coherent as a whole is coming
regularly together  as a whole, following our two feet to sessions called
around we love, coming back as a whole, dispersing again for the evening.
Of course I would tend to agree with that. But then how do you do with very
large systems ? Or does it mean that any system that is too large to come
regularly together as a whole is oversized ? should split into several
smaller systems to keep its good health ?

and what about decision making ?

Christine

<http://christine-koehler.fr/2013/formation-de-levenement-au-processus-avril-2013/>