[OSList] From linkedin today

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:29:42 PST 2014

Hi Christine,
as you easily can tell, I ain't Harrison. I gather he has not gotten up
yet considering the sun not shining on all of us at the same time.
Of course, I cant speak for him!

Still, here is my view, my assumptions on your issues:

All systems are selforganizing, that is the forces of selforganisation
are always active... sometimes hardly noticeable, sometimes very present.
So, neither you or I or Harrison or an armada of CEOs can keep an
organisations coherent and we would be fools not to leave it to the
forces of selforganisation. It, the system, could stay coherent more
easily if controls are reduced.

To have selforganisation do its thing (in every nook and cranny or for
the whole), you might try: Fill in.

For a real life and quite successful organisation including the
environment in which it moves and with which it interacts, have a look
(in six different languages all in one ebook: French, Chinese, English,
German, Spanish and Polish) at Practicing Open Space-Our First Ten Years
(in the meantime its been going on for 13 years), published as an ebook,
here
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

Have a grand day
cheers