[OSList] self-organization

Marie Ann Östlund marieann.ostlund at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:17:04 PST 2014

Thank you Skye! I will have to dance with your text some more to grasp it.
There is a lot in it. I like your two cents. :)

To clarify, I'm not a Habermasian, even if I sympathise with his social
theory and admire his intellectual honesty.

I agree with you that the organising laws of life is the next frontier -
and maybe there is place for desire, personality, difference in what we
call life/spirit? ;)

A questions: I'm wondering if we sometimes use emergence and
self-organisation inter-changeably and maybe they are different?

Thank you.

Marie Ann