[OSList] Ignited for 2014...

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:42:04 PST 2014

Dear Hulu and Qinghua,

Greetings to you from Taiwan, and best wishes to you for 2014.

I was pleased to see in your email to Suzanne that you are moving forward
with Open Space in China this year!  I have many good memories of our
conversations in Florida at the WOSONOS.

I have just agreed to do a 3 day open space learning workshop in Shanghai
in July 4-6 2014.  It will be sponsored by Open Quest Facilitation, a small
company I have done training and facilitation for before.  As soon as the
information materials are completed I will send them to you in the hope
that some of your colleagues would be interested in attending.  And of
course, I would like to see the 2 of you there also!

Any other thoughts about how I might support your efforts are very welcome.

Warm regards,

Gail