[OSList] Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2014 - San Francisco USA

Lisa Heft new lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jan 22 21:28:36 PST 2014

Hello, dear colleagues -

I warmly invite you to the annual Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2014 - an annual gathering for conversations and learning exchange about the work you do with groups, organizations and communities. No speakers, no workshops, no formal plenaries - just several days exploring all the topics you feel inspired to talk and wonder about with facilitation colleagues of diverse levels of experience and approaches.

I used to call this an Open Space on Open Space - but then I realized that when we OS folks get together we talk about all sorts of things regarding our work and learning convening groups - including but not limited to Open Space. So I changed the title to invite a broader diversity of facilitator folks. And the past several years have been marvelous, nutritious and re-energizing.

Join us!

Wednesday evening March 5 - a short 'meet and greet' with colleagues.
All day Thursday and Friday March 6 and 7 - conversing and exploring in a relaxed, casual-yet-stimulating environment. Including a pot-luck dinner on Thursday evening and a few other traditions, such as a Global Village Marketplace to buy and sell beautiful and interesting things from one another to raise funds and awareness for the Access Queen project. And 'Suitcase Cuisine' - a pot luck dinner full of conversation, laughter and good food and drink.

For more information and to register contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

I look forward to seeing some of you there,
Lisa

​PS: ​Note that this is *not* a training about Open Space but the facilitation and design of this conference will be Open Space.​

--
Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator