[OSList] friend looking for a roof to sleep under in Halifax around March 3rd-10th and perhaps later on

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 10:42:34 PST 2014

Friends,

A good friend from my dharma center is looking for a place to stay in March for about a week in Halifax.

If you have any ideas, that would be greatly appreciated. This would be an excellent opportunity to contribute to a twentysomething who is passionately committed to service from a strong foundation of spiritual practice.

Mitchell also has an interest in the process arts; he has taken the Genuine Contact OST learning workshop with me and is curious about the possibilities of integrating the process arts with community work.

I have found his presence to touch me and many others.

Feel free to get in touch with him directly.

See below for more.

much warmth,
Raffi