[OSList] Structure -- Heavy, lite, whatever....

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:54:53 PST 2014

Dear Harrison,
studied your piece, thanks.

I have tried to follow the Ukrainian experiment, especially the "Majdan"
("square" or "open space" according to Wikipedia) prozess.
(Jo and I were there in 1984/Orange Revolution on our way to an
os-training in the Ukraine and Jo is there now).

Its blinding, I dazzle myself with whats happening there.

I wonder whether I am able to look at it in the context of "structure".
Its in no way a "representative" process, the folks there are neither
"elected" nor sent by anyone (delegated). The representative of the old
structure has fled into a parallel universe.

Still, the proposed government goes there and presents itself to the
crowd and only after that step returns to parliament to be "installed".

Of course, this is completely illegal, undemocratic, chaotic, and, as
you might point out, probably also quite fattening.

What is happening there?
Do we see a "complex adaptive system" navigate through a stormy sea?
Is it "passion combined with responsibility" rather than "democratic
structure" that creates "order" out of "chaos"... without America
Speaks, OST, AI and other stuff active? Is it an illusion, doomed to fail?

What does it mean to us in the light of all the ouside expert advice
from Russia, the European Union, USA, Germany... what does it learn us?

Who could have thunk up such a process.

Who will try to close it down quickly to return to business as we know it?

Greetings from Berlin
mmp