[OSList] testing

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:46:57 PST 2014

Great stuff, Arno... I looked it up and here is how this marvellous Open
Hole story continues:

"Winnie-the-Pooh took his head out of the hole, and thought for a
little, and he thought to himself, "There must be somebody there,
because somebody must have said 'Nobody.'" So he put his head back in
the hole, and said: "Hallo, Rabbit, isn't that you ?"

"No," said Rabbit, in a different sort of voice this time.

"But isn't that Rabbit's voice?"

"I don't think so," said Rabbit. "It isn't meant to be."

"Oh!" said Pooh.

He took his head out of the hole, and had another think, and then he put
it back, and said:

"Well, could you very kindly tell me where Rabbit is?"

"He has gone to see his friend Pooh Bear, who is a great friend of his."

"But this is Me!" said Bear, very much surprised.

"What sort of Me?"

"Pooh Bear."

"Are you sure?" said Rabbit, still more surprised.

"Quite, quite sure," said Pooh.

"Oh, well, then, come in.""

A wonderful way to expand my break on this last day of the month which
also falls on a Friday which in turn is a great omen but could be a
greater omen if it actually were Friday the 13th which, come to think of
it, could then not be the last day of the month. Bother!

cheers from my hole in Berlin
mmp