[OSList] testing

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:22:49 PST 2014

A few years ago I sat in a closing circle. It was quiet. Then someone
turned to me saying:"Why dont you do something to energize us?".
Naturally, as facilitator, I did not do anything. And no more than 15
seconds later another participant said: "Here we are just enjoying a
wonderful break, a stretch of silence, lets stay in it for a while."
Not very much longer stuff continued.
Have a great weekend.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp