[OSList] A Modern TROJAN HORSE...

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 13:04:08 PST 2014

Sorry Tricia... A few suggestions

   - I nominate @tedcoine for a Shorty Award in #BizAuthor because he is
   opening space to transform the world of work
   - I nominate @tedcoine for a Shorty Award in #BizAuthor because he is
   igniting people to new ways of working
   - I nominate @tedcoine for a Shorty Award in #BizAuthor because he
   believes everyone should have a voice in business
   - I nominate @tedcoine for a Shorty Award in #BizAuthor because he
   believes in human side of business

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator