[OSList] Request for Government-sponsored Open Space stories!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Sun Feb 16 08:57:47 PST 2014

Thank you Harrison and Amanda!

HO - can I offer to connect the Pittsburgh Mayor, Bill Peduto, to Kai
Degner, and when writing to Kai say I was referred by you?

Awesome resources Amanda - thank you! I think I have accumulated a nice
portfolio of examples. I also look forward to checking out your Collective
Story Harvest work.

Proof - it's what's for dinner! I don't know what I meant by that...but I
do definitely agree with you both, and to the "burgh folks credit, they
didn't actually ask for proof and were not emphasizing the "doubting
Thomas" role.

They mentioned that it would be nice to see more examples of this work
being used in government. I did talk to them about the fact that you cannot
predict or guarantee any outcomes. They seemed cool with that, with the
biggest concern being the sense of safety for participants, and the
avoidance of prospective repercussions with internal participants - which,
I replied was up to them!

thank you!!! ....and very funny point Dan - I never even noticed the
Harrison-burg likeness :)

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole