[OSList] HA: Open Space in dictatorship

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Wed Feb 12 07:01:14 PST 2014

Dear Peggy,

Of course I remember that workshop or conference in Novosibirsk in 2001in the framework of The Connective Leadership Project. In 5 days there were many different activities: opening ceremony with bringing waters together from different places, training of project development,  team work, negotiations and finally Open space. It all went very well. Up to 100 women from different regions of Siberia were so enthusiastic about their work together and opportunity to learn from American women-leaders. One year after we had a one day conference to talk about the results of that workshop and plans for the next year. Many women have been reporting about realization of their ideas into real projects. Women's business club, Association of women-voters, a school for girls, a newspaper for women and many other projects were successfully created by women after that 5-days Conference and OST event. Then we had another short Open space and women could propose new ideas and create new projects. OST always worked wonderful!
Thank you, dear Peggy for good memories!

Love,

Marina