[OSList] Rough idea of Buddha mass

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:44:55 PST 2014

Hi Spark,

I see that you have a vision of "a blossoming country/nation where
OS-style is a prevailing lifestyle." This sounds very good. And you
want to start in Korea of course, and you note that there is
interesting momentum toward possible re-unification.

Since you are asking, I don't think that an Open Space in a stadium
with 50,000 to 70,000 people is a good way to start this project.

The idea that I suggested is to train 100 to 500 people to facilitate
Open Space, who can offer OS conferences across Korea.

Open Space events can invite people to incorporate OS-style into their
lives, when they are smaller events, in my opinion. When people can
reflect on their learning together, and how they might take it into
their organizations and communities. So I think this means each
conference would have about 60 to 100 people, but that's my guess.

You posted this to the OS list, so I'm curious if anyone else has
ideas for helping Spark's vision.

Jeff