[OSList] Open Space in dictatorship

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 03:09:33 PST 2014

Ulrika,
I have Opened Space countless times in nearly every country of the former Soviet Union, from Eastern Europe to Central Asia.
In most cases I had the opportunity to return for further development work. I have never encountered anyone who suffered any retribution as a result of Open Space participation. To the contrary, I continue to get email thank you notes from many participants of Open Space dating back more than a decade.

It always works!

Elwin Guild
Future Development International