[OSList] Creating OSlistserve for Korean users

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Feb 7 21:35:02 PST 2014

Dear Spark -

Artur, Shufang and I created this site some years ago, especially for people who do Open Space who do not write to each other in English. You can create your own group and group members receive the posts from whomever posts to the group.  A lot of groups are very quiet, probably because it is so lovely to be here in the big circle for many kinds of people. However non-English language groups are here - some as active as the French and Spanish language groups. So using this Ning site, you can host a conversation as active in Korean as you wish to make it, if you create a Korean group...

http://openspaceworld.ning.com/

Lisa