[OSList] Fwd: OS for 50,000~70,000 peole

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Thu Feb 6 12:07:25 PST 2014

I love this, I would love to be part of the team somehow.

>From the top of my mind:

I would have the Wall virtual, and hand out tablest to view and post
to the Wall and allow people to connect with there mobile devises.
But there are many problems,  The problem of non-tech people is easy
if we give space for people to help each other, like when two or three
people use the same devise to post and explore the wall.

There is also the concerns for a lot of mobile internet connection for
the large group, that migth be disastirous for such a huge group
assembled if there are any problems with the wifi / G4 coverage of the
assembly place.

Now my mind goes to the big opening circle, how many topics would
emerge with 50.000 people assembled in circle.

This is thrilling.
with love
/Kári