[OSList] re TRUST

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:40:50 PST 2014

Being exposed to protestant institutions (church, schools) I remember
hearing something like that as a child.
Usually, if I remember it right, it was "Gott hilft denen, die sich
selbst helfen" or something like that.
I have been wondering about those that dont help themselves, God just
drops them, useless creatures.
Now I wonder who decides or estimates or judges, who actually helps
herself/himself.
As I can see, this gets to be pretty complicated especially when you
question assumptions about/definitions of/ concepts of
God, Heaven, helping...
And then, of course, I wonder how this connects with OST or open space
or selforganisation.
cheers
mmp