[OSList] Trust

agusj agusjs2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 17:55:17 PST 2014

 "Go to your heart and connect there with your intention to be in service of that group at that moment, do it with love and everything will be OK."

Definitively wise and wonderful words. My experience is that you trust when you are connected with your inner self, your true self. Then, you trust yourself, you trust people, you trust life, you trust everything...

Agustin