[OSList] Trust

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Feb 2 14:41:13 PST 2014

Good Evening to All!

I trust the Open Space. That process. That curiously un-obvious,
plain-as-day, default liminal-thing we all do in the here-and-now, one
way or the other, anyway. Call it self-org. Call it OST. Or any another
name if you like. Liminality. "The 1 and the 5." Any name is OK.

I'm in all the way. I'm not "bought in" to the OST story. I am not
/persuaded/. I am "/located in/" the OST story. It's always been /my/
story. Law of 2 Feet. Be prepared (to be surprised.) Etc. All of it.
When an if I ever get a chance to write one of the pages in the story,
or a whole paragraph, or to write even a single word... I am also
/writing/ the story.

I trust the Open Space.

Dan