[OSList] Trust

Eric stars2man at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 08:38:01 PST 2014

Wow, powerful discussions again!
A little story:

Here in Tampa Bay we have found a little group so clear and powerful that it might help others on this subject.  It really started with Sharon Joy.  Not only do her friends trust her, but a great segment of the community trusts her.  As will most anyone who speaks with her!  This is because she really expresses trust and truth in all that she says and all that she does.

Essentially, Sharon Joy is Trust!  And falling back a bit deeper now.  Sharon Joy has come to Trust Herself.  She recognized her native instinct and feelings about everything as her own personal bedrock in Trust.  As countless Guru's, theologians and philosophers have said it all comes from the inside.  She Trusts herself, and recognized she was enough to bring together the square root of one-percent of the population to accept her perception.

Another bit of science there, or philosophy, that in crowd theory (or something like that) the "square root of one-percent" of the population is enough people needed to get a the whole crowd to move in one voice.  Sharon Joy decided that Tampa Bay needed to be moved by Love, or by the Heart Field (if you prefer the science).  Thus, She decided one day that her love and trust in herself was enough to move her friends and together that was enough to move Tampa Bay. . .

I Love Sharon Joy, She gave me away at my wedding ;-)  So I believe her power so much that I'm convinced Tampa Bay is enough to MOVE THE PLANET. . .

Thus, the point of the story, it really only takes One!
Anyone can change the meeting, the community, the city, state, nation, or Planet!
And so it is!
eric