[OSList] Open Space in the Experiential Education Europe Conference

Olga Kozłowska olga.kozlowska at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:09:13 PST 2014

Hi!

There's an interesting conference about experiential education and
active methods of training. It will be useful for trainers,
facilitators, coaches, therapists and other people willing to use this
kind of methods. It will be led using Open Space Technology.

The EEEurope Conference will take place on 4th - 8th of May 2014 in
Sudety Mountains, Poland.
Info: http://eeeurope.org/2014-poland-2/
Sign up form: http://eeeurope.org/2014-poland-2/sign-up/
for more details see below

Please share this info with anyone who can be interested. Thanks!

Warm greetings :)
Olga

EEEurope Conference 2014 gathers people working and interested in the
field of experiential education, including trainers, coaches and
consultants from all over the world. For the last 18 years we meet
every spring to share knowledge and experience the newest professional
developments in this field. The main activities of the meeting are the
numerous practical workshops provided by participants.

This event can be interesting for You because of:
- professional growth: exchange of active education methods, promotion
of Your work, honest feedback and support
- meeting people from all arount the world for business, development & fun
- new spaces, cultures, landscapes and points of view which open the
mind and make the heart beat stronger :)

The Conference will take place on 4th - 8th of May 2014 in Sudety
Mountains, Poland.
Info: http://eeeurope.org/2014-poland-2/

The post-conference event will take place on 8th - 10th of May.
Info: http://eeeurope.org/2014-poland-2/post-conference-8th-10th-may/

See the sum-up info in the newsletter:
http://eeeurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/EEEurope2014-newsletter.pdf

The registrations are in a full swing now. We are happy with more than
35 participants already signed up, from countries as spread as Chile
and Taiwan can be. There is a growing possibility that at some point
we will have to limit the number of participants - so do not sit on
the fence. Sign up form: http://eeeurope.org/2014-poland-2/sign-up/.

* If You know about EEE Conference from this e-mail and want to
register, in the area "Remarks and special wishes" please add the
note: "I know about it from Olga". Thanks! :)