[OSList] An Interview with our friend Harrison

Ashley Cooper Ashley at mycelium.is
Mon Feb 17 10:37:59 PST 2014

Hello Open Spacers,

I've been absent from this OSlist for a bit (my inbox just got too full),
but I've been peeking in lately and so appreciating feeling the familiar
inspiration and vitality of this listserv. It's wonderful to get a sense of
the valuable work everyone is up to and the big questions that people
continue to hold and explore.

Last month we interviewed Harrison for the blog Systems of Abundance and it
was an even more special treat to tap into his rhythm of faith, trust and
dedication to self organization, invitation, facing grief and being human!
And I loved feeling this broader community that Harrison is only one of.

Here's the link to the interview if you'd like to read for yourself:
http://tyhallock.blogspot.com/2014/02/harrison-owen-interview-inviting-flow.html

Thank you all for being you!
Ashley

--