[OSList] OS Hotline countdown - 50 minutes until we go live ; ) @12pm EST

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Tue Feb 11 08:14:44 PST 2014

Hi all!

Friendly reminder that the dueling Open Space hotlines will begin in under
an hour at 12pm EST - one via Skype, one via Google Hangouts.

Spaces left for each, Sign up instructions below!

We will be holding* TWO hotlines in parallel  - *please sign up for
either Skype OR Google Hangouts.

*To participate:*

   1. *Sign up here*: http://bit.ly/1bkcY4K

   2. Decide if you would like to participate on the Skype line or the
   Google Hangout: fill out the corresponding sign up form*.*
   3. *If Skyping: *
      1. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your
      first time) and you will be called @ 12pm EST
   4. *If Hanging out via Google:*
      1. If you have a Gmail account - Enable Hangouts in
Gmail<http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57585625-285/how-to-enable-the-new-hangouts-in-gmail/>

      2. If you don't have a Google account, sign up for Google+
      (directions on sign-up webpage listed above)
      3. Have Google+ page open at 12pm EST to see call go live - click to
      join

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or difficulties!

I look forward to sharing and learning with you :)

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole