[OSList] Announcement for OS Hotline & additional sign-up request!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Feb 3 16:31:07 PST 2014

Announcement for OS Hotline: Good news - the OS Hotline is hot this week
and we are oversubscribed by ~7 people.

The Fix? Two calls! One Hangouts, One Skype! Still both 12pm EST Tues. Feb
3rd.

Please help me keep this an inclusive engagement, by following this link
and signing up for either Hangouts or Skype on this spreadsheet:
http://bit.ly/1ara5I3
 Maximum ten participants for each modality = 20 HOT OSers overall :)

First come, first served! Thanks for your patience :) I promise we will
work out a better process for the future, hopefully with your help!

Questions or suggestions for the future welcome - until tomorrow!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole