[OSList] "regular lurker" + our OSTLIST web platform

Sandy Gee via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 16 05:13:35 PST 2014

Oh I LOVE that - KISS = Keep It Simple and SELF-ORGANISING!
Whenever I've come across the 'KIS...STUPID', that's never sat well with me
and I've wanted to intervene with the alternative 'KIS...SWEETHEART'
- well and what a delight that here's another great alternative.
Thank you Jo
>From another Lurker (Sandy Gee in Brighton, UK)

On 13 December 2014 at 17:03, Jo McLaughlin via OSList <

> I've modified the KISS to Keep it Simple and Self-organizing...
>
> Happy Holidaze all!
>
> Jo McLaughlin
>

>   On Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:35 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <
>

> Over the years we have tried a number of platforms. In fact the original
> OSLIST ran on something called Confer – a real, but early conferencing
> system. There have been others, but at the end of the day the simple old
> Listserve, with all its limitations seemed to work best. Virtually zero
> learning curve, and minimal requirements for bandwidth. Are there other
> possibilities? Doubtless... and it never hurts to try. But speaking just
> for my aged old self, KISS still has its value – Keep It Simple Stupid. Or
> something.
>
> Harrison
>
> Winter Address
> 7808 River Falls Drive
> Potomac, MD 20854
> 301-365-2093
>
> Summer Address
> 189 Beaucaire Ave.
> Camden, ME 04843
> 207-763-3261
>
> Websites
> www.openspaceworld.com
> www.ho-image.com
> OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
> of OSLIST Go to:

Sandy Gee
*wildbalance at gmail.com <wildbalance at gmail.com>*