[OSList] Are You a frequent Lurker on OSLIST?

Tova Averbuch via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 22:51:55 PST 2014

Unfortunately in the last 7 years I am not.
For seven years (1999-2006) I was both frequent lurker and contributor. And then could not have the time and attention  for many reasons.
I am in love and it debt to this beautiful community and list and am trying to meet Face to face in WOS on OS events

Hope to lurk again spoon and meet old and new friends!:)
Much love
Tova Averbuch

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

ב-Dec 14, 2014, בשעה 2:19, Markus Wittwer via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> כתב/ה: