[OSList] Who has facilitated at least 7 OST events?

Scott Gassman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 10:59:59 PST 2014

Hey Daniel,

You are creative.
This is good.
You are bending the box.
Keep the creativity flowing.

You have a good group data gathering sense.

I have facilitated more than 7 Open Space experiences since late 1990's,
when trained by Harrison and I think Lisa in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Live in NYC

Audiences/participants include:
+Insurance Companies (5+),
+German University (October, '14)
+Lawyers,
+Graduate students studying organizational change interventions and
leadership (20+),
+Stop Guns in NYC (2) (related to Sandy Hook, Conn school),
+Mediators (3),
+9.11 Survivors,
+Process Improvement
+Corporate Training & Development
+Human Resources
+Corporate Leadership Meeting
Possibly others

Attendees range in number from 4-200 people.

My starting contribution.

Scott Gassman

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Lisa Heft - via OSList <

> (I love being inside your head, Gray - it’s a nutrient-rich environment
> with lots of artful things in there…)
>
> I have some ideas about what being more invisible means to me… what does
> it mean to you, Gray?
>
> What’s the practice?
>
> Lisa
>

> On Dec 13, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Gray via OSList <
>
> Um...I've facilitated, at this point, a little over 60. Smallest was 8
> people on Maui. Largest was about 375, in Chicago. Been doing it since 2007.
>
> And I say "um..." Because I am still learning, still figuring it out, and
> still hear Lisa Heft in my head saying "be more invisible, Gray..."

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice
(917) 951 - 0258
scott.gassman at gmail.com