[OSList] Who has facilitated at least 7 OST events?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 18:48:30 PST 2014

I used have more hair, and it used to be blond. I think I have
Facilitated about 14 or 15 Open Space events in all since about 2009.
Since then I've also been responsible for helping arrange many others.

I am primarily interested in bringing the genuine spirit and practice of
Open Space into Agile adoptions. This is a huge uphill effort. Most all
Agile adoptions are authoritative top-down mandates of practices,
instead of inviting and engaging explorations of core principles. As
such, I think we might have a big opportunity there, to authentically
open up some space, and make a big impact.

  * I used to program computers and teach other folks how to do it for a
    living. I have a software patent.
    http://www.google.com/patents/US5872974
  * Lately I've been drawn to biology and the emerging science of
    epigenetics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
  * I entertain many controversial theories, for example:
    http://www.panspermia.org/intro.htm.

My Dad was always fond of saying: "you're really good at collecting some
very offbeat friends."

That's certainly been my experience here...

Daniel