[OSList] Are You a frequent Lurker on OSLIST?

Shobha Kumar via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 12 08:39:30 PST 2014

An excellent initiative! I love this game and shared this strategy with my participants for the workshop I deliver on the Art of Knowledge Exchange, where we were exploring and sharing tips on how to energize CoPs. The Art of KE guidebook is attached. As a KE practitioner, I have found the OST principals very useful and even had the privilege of inviting Harrison for a talk at the World Bank.  Have attended workshops too. Have learnt a lot and browse through the rich knowledge sharing whenever I have a chance. Warm thanks and Happy Holidays!

http://wbi.worldbank.org/sske/Data/wbi/wbicms/files/drupal-acquia/wbi/document_repository/art_of_knowledge_exchange_full_.pdf

Shobha

Shobha Kumar
Senior Knowledge & Learning Officer
Cluster Leader, Mainstreaming South-South Knowledge Exchange

Leadership, Learning and Innovation
T +1 (202) 458-7021
E skumar1 at worldbank.org
W www.worldbank.org<http://www.worldbank.org/>
The World Bank, 1818 H Street, Room J 4-083, NW, Washington DC 20433
[2__=0ABBF7DEDFE4C0E68f9e at wb.ad.worldbank]