[OSList] Are You a frequent Lurker on OSLIST?

Stéphane Brodu via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 11 06:38:19 PST 2014

Hi Everybody !

Stephane, from Quebec city, I must confess : I'm a frequent lurker on this
list.  :-)
Appreciating each kind word or gift exchanged or question asked.
I am a partisan of the saying "if you don't have anything relevant to
tell... Then shut your mouth"  :-)
I often evaluate my expériences in OS not relevant enough to answer .
I must also confess that this is the shy, humble guy in me that talks and
takes control...   :-)

Thanks for this post that lead to a little introspection :-)

Have a nice day !

SB

SB

*Descartes was totally wrong : j'agis donc je suis ! *

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Liz Martins via OSList <