[OSList] Are You a frequent Lurker on OSLIST?

NigelSeys-Phillips via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 10 17:56:18 PST 2014

Dear Daniel

I certainly lurk
I confess I do not always contribute
I always learn
and I
know the next time I have a question there will always be somebody to help
answer it for me

Funnily enough I have a “tough one” coming up in January (OS with a large
Singapore bank with some interesting challenges)
so I am trying to figure
out ‘the answer’ or at least the questions to ask to get ‘the answer’ so I
may well be digging into the vast collective wisdom soon

Best regards from a nice warm Malaysia

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips

Fulcrum Business Management Solutions

Tel: +65 9639 2510

E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg

www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.