[OSList] Happy Birthday, ho

Donnan Stoicovy via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 2 09:30:13 PST 2014

Happy Birthday, Harrison! You continue to be an inspiration! I appreciate your knowledge and wisdom and the stories that you share with all of us.

Enjoy!
Donnan
**********************************
Donnan M. Stoicovy
Lead Learner
Park Forest Elementary School
2181 School Drive
State College, PA 16803
814-231-5010 Voice
814-235-4588 Fax
dms11 at scasd.org
http//:www.scasd.org/parkforest
Twitter - @pfepenguin
SCASD...We are the future!

"The essentials of a good society are a wise and healthy people and a supportive culture.  All else is derivative.  The renewal of this culture requires a democratic people. " - John I. Goodlad

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Be Green!