[OSList] Happy Birthday, ho

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 2 06:54:16 PST 2014

Michael... And Everybody. Thanks for the B-Day greetings, and just to be
totally clear. Michael said I was celebrating my 80th. I understand why he
said that... but I only said (Facebook) that I was entering my 80th year. So
I get to celebrate increasing "80ishness" for the next twelve months. Just
think of the trouble I can cause :-)

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
301-365-2093

Summer Address
189 Beaucaire Ave.
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261

Websites
 www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org