[OSList] A call for Collaboration Design

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 30 17:07:51 PST 2014

Hello collaboration designers

A few Melbourne colleagues (Collabforge) recently published this call for
Collaboration Design
<http://epiccollaboration.com/news-update/why-we-need-collaboration-design-movement>
.

It immediately made me think of OST, and specifically the 'T'.  It seems to
me that our atypical use of 'technology' hearkens to the same need for
methods of working together to be a 'thing', that is at the heart of this
call.

I'm sure the call will be of interest to some.

(By the by, the summer reading-research project I have raised on this list,
I am currently referring to as Technologies of Self Organisation... so
there you go.)

I hope the festive season finds you all well

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*