[OSList] Excellent Huffington Post article by Kevin O'Brien

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 29 20:42:10 PST 2014

Met Kevin O'Brien at International House in New York City last year. His
first experience in Open Space.  Kevin,  who worked at W.L.Gore for 7 years
as a process engineer in the US, China and Scotland, likens his experience
in this great work culture of Gore to Open Space. Kevin and others (Doug
Kirkpatrick from Morning Star also a best workplace and someone from Valpak
in Florida, a company that is working Agile across the organization),  will
be in New York in a January with many others.
So happy to be working with Kevin now as a colleague. We both got hooked
with Open Space for all the right reasons.
Hope you enjoy his article as much as I did!
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6393220