[OSList] ailments of closed space

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 26 03:13:26 PST 2014

*This is an invitation to play with the dangers of when we delay at opening
up the space... **Here I begin with some resent reflections of mine based
on the christmas consideration from Italy.*

***

*Feeling indispensable - *when space is closed, I become unable to play and
grow with changing global environment for I am needed unconditionally at my
work. Thinking my self to be immortal or immune to change.

*Working too hard - *when space is closed, I start to do everything my
self, even then things that need not be done. I invest all moments to the
work at hand and will compromise my self as a living thing.

*Becoming hardened** - *when space is closed, I detach from the moment and
the people that share in that moment, bypassing opportunity to show up and
be present. Where I could show empathy and share in the crying or joy of
the people in my moment.

*

*Planning too much **- *when space is closed, I will start to try to
control your experience, not only taking care of the bodily needs like
cleaning the restroom and providing a space for food presentation but
taking care of what you should do or feel... effectively removing all joy,
play or inspiration from our shared moment.

*No coordination** - *when space is closed, I will not share my plan or ask
you to join in with the planing. communication will only be a memory as I
demand you to follow blindly.

*Forgetting the purpose, direction Alzheimer’s** - *when space is closed, I
will follow my passions, whims and manias... as the theme is no longer
stated for there is no opening of the work at hand.

*

*Fostering rivalry** - *when space is closed, I start to look to my
position and promoting them / us mentality to progress my ideas and gaining
decoration for my contribution.

*Existential schizophrenia** - *when space is closed, I become isolated
from the people that I work for and all work will lose its framing.

*Gossip** - *when space is closed, I tend to go for the character behind
closed doors instead of engaging the issue posted.

*

*Careerism** - *when space is closed, I will try to gain possession or
promote issue by brown-nosing for that is the only open avenue for change

*Evil - *when space is closed, and I feel frustrated in my own endeavour,
then I find joy in seeing others fail as I have failed, showing
indifference to there condition.

*Funeral face of **fear and insecurit*y*- *when space is closed, I try to
mask my feelings by stern poker face, theatrical severity and sterile
pessimism

*

*Risk avoidance** - *when space is closed, I try to secure what little I
have possessed instead of taking the risk of opening up, inviting and
putting my money where my moth is.

*Closed circles of **good intentions** - *when space is closed, I try to
maintain my small group way past it usefulness, for the good that I must
protect is more important the the unknown of the darkness in the closed
space.

*Monopoly - *when space is closed, I will attack and discredit any treat to
My precious closed space.

My PRECIOUS!!!! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8>

*

... fun