[OSList] Who has facilitated at least 7 OST events?

Gray via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 09:05:11 PST 2014

Um...I've facilitated, at this point, a little over 60. Smallest was 8 people on Maui. Largest was about 375, in Chicago. Been doing it since 2007.

And I say "um..." Because I am still learning, still figuring it out, and still hear Lisa Heft in my head saying "be more invisible, Gray..."

—
Sent from Mailbox