[OSList] “regular lurker” + our OSTLIST web platform

Arturo Uscategui-Colaboremos via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 02:35:55 PST 2014

Dear All,

And what if we set a team to design, develop, deliver and maintain our new wonderful OSTLIST web platform, which will be up to the requirements to replace this OSLIST?

This team could work on an Agile way.

I’ll be happy to contribute. I don’t know exactly how, but I’ll be there to do it together with those who wish to do it also.

;)

ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FROM WITHIN
www.colaboremos.com

Arturo Uscátegui Restrepo
Transition Facilitator Specialized in Organizational Development.
Helping organizations to collaborate and find their own solutions from within

+33 (0)6 52 14 29 09
Skype: auscateguir
Twitter: @icolaboremos
Linked in : fr.linkedin.com/in/arturouscategui/