[OSList] WOSonOS 2015

Karolina Iwa via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 12 10:28:08 PST 2014

dear OSLISTers,

as a coordinator of the WOSonOS15 preparation i confirm what michael says -
10-13 september 2015, krakow poland. autumn is such a beautiful time in
this city and in poland. you might wanna book a bit more time to travel
around if your schedule allows. also: we are planning a pre-conf part with
workshops of lisa heft + maybe some other, like ecosynomics (the science of
abundance) :)

so: if you also want to offer a pre-conf workshop - get in contact with us!

if you want to join the orga-team - join us on skype on feb 16 at 10-12
(berlin time).

have a merry day,

karolina.

____________________________________
*karolina iwa*
creativity & self-organisation
blog <http://www.karolinaiwa.com> I twitter
<https://twitter.com/karolinaiwa> I l
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>inkedin
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>
D: +49 15774 932193
PL: +48 880 747578

On 12 December 2014 at 18:31, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <