[OSList] Dec 9 - Membership Open Space for OSI-US

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Dec 9 08:30:04 PST 2014

Hi All,

Just a reminder - the OSI-US member meeting (to which all are welcome)
is happening in 30 minutes. Still room for more people.

http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/3FWIJUU6D7OM7Q9

There is no OS-Hotline invite today as Tricia agreed for this time slot
to be the same - so all OS-Hotliners are welcome!

     Cheers,
     Harold

On 11/29/14 3:21 PM, Open Space Institute U.S. via OSList wrote:
> OPEN SPACE INSTITUTE - U.S. - MEMBERSHIP OPEN SPACE INVITATION
> TUESDAY 9 DECEMBER 2014
>
> What is Open Space Technology to you? Where is OST going? How do we
> grow in life & improve our world through practicing OST?
>
> The Open Space Institute of the U.S. invites all OSList members to our
> Annual Membership Open Space.
>
> We're very excited to welcome non-members as well as members, and we
> especially welcome people from outside the US who might want to attend.
>
> The meeting will be from 9am-11am Pacific Standard Time (-0800 GMT),
> Tuesday December 9, 2014.
>
> Different Time Zone Start Times:
>
> NYC (EST): 12:00 Noon
> Chicago (CST): 11:00 AM
> Denver (MST): 10:00 AM
> London (GMT): 5:00 PM
>
> We'll hold it in Open Space format, with the opening circle from
> 9-9:30am, mini breakouts 9:30-10am, and 10-10:30am, with a closing
> circle 10:30-11am.
>
> We'll be holding it using a teleconference system (MaestroConference's
> Social Webinar) which makes breakout sessions that enable the Law of
> Two Feet. Thank you Maestro Conference!
>
> You have to register to get your telephone call in number and PIN.
> Hope to "see" some of you there. Click on the link below for more info
> and to register.
>
> http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/3FWIJUU6D7OM7Q9
>
>     Warm Regards,
>     The Open Space Institute - U.S.