[OSList] Follow up on Drucker Forum Vienna

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 5 02:51:50 PST 2014

For those who are interested in the great transformation in the world of
work wanted to let you know that...

The actual videos, presentations, subsequent articles, favorite tweets from
the Vienna conference are beautifully curated and organized on the Drucker
Forum 2014  website
http://www.druckerforum.org
(Access to all links on top right hand corner).

Great summary articles featured in the business press (English, German and
French). This was one of my favorites by Dan Pontefract, a speaker in
Vienna:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-pontefract/the-great-transformation-of-the-organization_b_6167784.html

This article heralded one of my favorite speakers Nilofer Merchant and led
me to her TedTalk. It speaks and spits the invitation and inclusion of Open
Space. Smiled when she advocated "kick ass" versus "kiss ass" ... It's how
I feel when it comes to speaking our voice at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8MXo-tJoQ

Hope you will see as I do the shifts and changing tides that powerfully
invite us to do what we do. Opening spaces...!

Suzanne