[OSList] Sad News from Scotland

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 15:50:56 PDT 2014

First meeting was WOSONOS Berlin 2010. Never to be forgotten!!!

Over the years Kerry was always there...cheering me on. That will continue.

Elwin Guild

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:20 PM, John Engle <john at haitipartners.org> wrote:

I'll chime in with others to share my appreciation for Kerry. I absolutely loved the times that I spent with him at various conferences etc.

Spending time with Kerry was always among the highlights of the experience for me. Remembering his incredible humor combined with his thoughtfulness and compassion brings warmth to my heart and a smile to my face.

We'll miss you Kerry Napuk. I will be holding wife Angela and family in thoughts and prayers.

John

Learn more about how we're creating social businesses toward funding quality education.
John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495US Office:  772.539.8521