[OSList] Sad News from Scotland

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Sat Aug 30 11:48:37 PDT 2014

Dear friends,

I’ve posted a photo of Kerry that I took at an event that Peggy, Tova and I hosted in Israel last summer.  https://www.facebook.com/ChristineWhitneySanchez

I will miss Kerry’s wisdom, heart and humor.

Namasté,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Phoenix, AZ, USA • +1.480.759.0262
www.innovationpartners.com

Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter

On Aug 30, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Peggy Holman <peggy at peggyholman.com> wrote:

A sad loss indeed. I didn’t know Kerry well, but I got to experience his big presence regularly during the monthly Open Space Institute-US phone calls for the years we were both on the board. He had a practical, no-nonsense style, cutting to what mattered with huge heart behind it.

I will miss him.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.net
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
Check out my series on what's emerging in the news & information ecosystem