[OSList] Sad News from Scotland

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 08:13:36 PDT 2014

Hi folks

I first 'spoke' with Kerry on this List back in 2002 - together with Fr Brian Bainbridge he was one of my early mentors as I launched on my journey into
Open Space. I am sad that I never got to meet him in person but I've often felt his presence close by.

I've been thinking of his influence and enclose three special messages he posted - one on the occasion of Fr Brian's passing in 2012 (I assume those two will be having a few yarns right now), one in 2009 when he announced that he was taking a year off all work to find space for himself (this decision provoked a series of reflections for me and reminded me of the need to refresh my own soul), and one in 2008 when Barack Obama was elected President of the USA....poetic words that connected the spirit of brave and courageous leaders through time

Live on Eddie - a man of great generosity, grand vision and gentle spirit....may your legacy continue to inspire those who long for a more open world

Cheers
Brendan

13/2/12
space, no longer a void
filled with passion
and responsibility
in the golden centre
sits Fr Brian, smiling
down upon us all

Kerry

5/5/09
very best wishes for good health, continued joy and positive contribution to the world's future.    i will miss you.

hugs and kindest regards

kerry napuk
edinburgh, uk
k at napuk.demon.co.uk

5/11/08
Listers

Apologies for posting again soon soon, but I felt the need to share the following with you:

It all started when Rosa sat,
Martin walked,
Obama ran,
So we can fly

Dear Listers

Europe joins America in a gigantic breath of fresh air mingled with excitement and hope for a better future.

May the bush toxins leech quickly from our collection consciousness, replaced and nurtured by Obama leadership.

All the very best wishes

Kerry
Edinburgh
Hugs